Many girls have been embracing the new Ombre Hair Color trend. I think it is great, I have started to do it myself and hopefully I will have my own Ombre Hair very soon.
I have created this website to help you decide whether or not you would like to have Ombre Hair as well. There are tons of hot celebrities that are embracing this hair style and I think it is really hot. On the right hand side of the website you will see pictures of all the hottest celebrities that are already wearing ombre hair.
Here is a list of just some of the celebrities that like ombre hair:
- Jessica Biel
- Drew Barrymore
- Rachel Bilson
- Kristin Cavallari
- Camila Alves’
- Alexa Chung
- Whitney Port
- Cameron Diaz
- Lauren Conrad
I just love it and so many of these celebrities do as well. I hope that the this hair style really stays in style for a long time. It is so cute, I can’t wait to do it on my own hair! If you really want to try ombre hair leave a comment below, if you have already tried ombre hair and you have pictures also comment with links or send them to us, that would be great.
I hope that you enjoy the content on my website, I will be adding more articles about Ombre hair and all the cool people that are embracing this style! This is not going to be just a one post website, I really hope that I can get more time to offer more information on ombre hair.
Hey girls girls girls, yes you women, I am going to tell you exactly how I achieved my Ombre hair.
I couldn’t be more excited than I am, I have wanted to Ombre my hair for a while now and the reason I haven’t is because I wear hair extensions. I do have hair extensions in right now, I just picked up a new set chestnut brown, close to my hair color. They seem a lot longer than my normal hair extensions. So I went to the store grabbed the lightest brown hair color that I could find and I really just hoped that when I dyed my Ombre hair it matched, and it did!
One key that you should not overlook is that you need to get the Best Hair Dye in order to get the Best Hair Color. I tend to use Loreal because I have women’s hair and they seem to provide hair colors that match the best for me. Make sure you get the Right Brown Hair Color as this is important!
Hair dye can be tedious but it is well worth it and if you get Ombre hair yourself you won’t have to pay money at the salon.I never really get roots when I use hair dye for some reason, my roots always grow back to the same color. My roots always blend in so I have to darken my roots to start.
So first you want to darken your roots like I did. Make sure you get a Ombre hair blending brush or a tooth brush to blend the colors in. Make sure you also use a t shirt that you don’t care about.
- First brush through your hair. Then get ready to use your dying hair products.
- Then section off your hair, part the middle and behind your ears.
- Clip up the bottom part we aren’t dying hair at the start.
- Then let it all down, go about three inches down with your hair color.
- Work the hair dye right into your roots and spread it down. You can start about two inches down to start and then comb the hair color down deeper.
- Use toothbrush to paint on the bleach (hair products) at the bottom of your hair color, you don’t have to be perfect here.
- Do it section by section and a little more bleach on the ends because you want this to be the lightest part of your Ombre hair. Make sure you go up the same height on both sides of your head, obvious with Ombre hair.
- You can start to see your Ombre hair get lighter at this point.
There you have it a quick how to get Ombre hair tutorial!